Welcome to Gurugram, a symbol of newly affluent India, gleaming with shopping malls and five-star hotels. In this boiling pot of urban living, consider a location at its most prominent destination. In the heart of the millennium city the address reflects
class and eminence.
- Just 30 Minutes Drive from the Indira Gandhi International Airport.
- Connected to Delhi via NH8 & Faridabad Expressway.
- Close Proximity to the Proposed Metro Station.
- Near to St. Xavier's High School & DPS International School.
- Enjoys Close Proximity to Various Commercial Centres.
- 25 Minuted Drive to the Tau Devi Lal Sports Complex.